Have you ever had the feeling that you were meant for something more?
Click on the volunteer opportunities below for more information.
- Small groups - Host a small group of students at your home.
- High school - Become a mentor and leader to a high school student.
- Jr. High - Become a mentor and leader to a middle school student.
- Security- Help maintain a safe environment (inside and out) before, during and after student events
- Multi-media - Lights, camera, and action for youth group and events!
- Computer Check-In - Help check-in children (issue nametags & receipts)
- Family Resource Center - Staff the Resource Desk during weekend services
- KidKare Volunteer - Help provide family support
- DivorceCare for Kids Volunteer - Help with the 13-week session of DivorceCare
- Nursery & Classroom Teams - Be a Teacher, Teacher Helper or an On-Call Sub Teacher
- 1st/2nd grade
- 3rd/4th grade
- 5th grade
- Events/Programs - Help with special events/programs during the year
- Lighting Techs - run lights during weekend services.
- Video Switching Technicians - Mix cameras for the recording of the weekend services and special events.
- Video Camera Operators - Operate video camera during weekend services and special events.
- Sound Techs - Mix live sound during musical worship and services
(must have prior experience running a digital soundboard).
- Technical Support - Run ProPresenter program for worship and sermon presentation during weekend services
(song lyrics, sermon notes, videos).
- Photographers - Capture memories of the church and our activities.
- Office Assistant - Office work including archiving, photo organizing, etc.
- Greeter - Give a friendly handshake, a warm hug or just simply smile to each person attending weekend services.
- Parking - Direct traffic flow and assist guests with parking.
- Security - Provide safety for all guests during weekend churches and other church events.
- Info Center - Answer questions and distribute information to help people get connected at Grace Church.
- Bookstore - Serve guests in the bookstore by answering questions about resources, ringing up purchases and providing excellent customer service.
- Instrumental - Wide variety of musical styles during weekend services and special events.
- Vocal - Solos & backup for worship, Children's programs and special events.