Have you ever had the feeling that you were meant for something more?
Click on the volunteer opportunities below for more information.
Would you like to help empower youth to face and conquer the challenges they meet today, through growing closer to God?
- Small groups - Host a small group of students at your home.
- High school - Become a mentor and leader to a high school student.
- Jr. High - Become a mentor and leader to a middle school student.
- Security- Help maintain a safe environment (inside and out) before, during and after student events
- Multi-media - Lights, camera, and action for youth group and events!
If you have a heart for kids - help create the best hour of a kid’s week!
- Computer Check-In - Help check-in children (issue nametags & receipts)
- Family Resource Center - Staff the Resource Desk during weekend services
- KidKare Volunteer - Help provide family support
- DivorceCare for Kids Volunteer - Help with the 13-week session of DivorceCare
- Nursery & Classroom Teams - Be a Teacher, Teacher Helper or an On-Call Sub Teacher
- 1st/2nd grade
- 3rd/4th grade
- 5th grade
- Events/Programs - Help with special events/programs during the year
Be part of a team of media staff and volunteers creating inspiring, professional productions.
- Lighting Techs - run lights during weekend services.
- Video Switching Technicians - Mix cameras for the recording of the weekend services and special events.
- Video Camera Operators - Operate video camera during weekend services and special events.
- Sound Techs - Mix live sound during musical worship and services
(must have prior experience running a digital soundboard).
- Technical Support - Run ProPresenter program for worship and sermon presentation during weekend services
(song lyrics, sermon notes, videos).
- Photographers - Capture memories of the church and our activities.
- Office Assistant - Office work including archiving, photo organizing, etc.
Do you believe that first impressions are important – a friendly handshake, a smile, a hug? This is the ministry for you.
- Greeter - Give a friendly handshake, a warm hug or just simply smile to each person attending weekend services.
- Parking - Direct traffic flow and assist guests with parking.
- Security - Provide safety for all guests during weekend churches and other church events.
- Info Center - Answer questions and distribute information to help people get connected at Grace Church.
- Bookstore - Serve guests in the bookstore by answering questions about resources, ringing up purchases and providing excellent customer service.
- Instrumental - Wide variety of musical styles during weekend services and special events.
- Vocal - Solos & backup for worship, Children's programs and special events.